- Extracted ProjectionsPartI.zip to s: drive, switched to ArcCatalog pane in ArcMap10, added cntbnd.shp to TOC layer,
- Opened the ArcToolbox and expanded to DataManagement>Projections and transformation>Feature>Project tool
- In the Tool window in directed to cntbnd layer and changed input data set name to cntbnd_utm16, directed the Output Corrdinate System field to and sub selected to NAD 1983 UTM Zone 16N and clicked Add, the OK, chose Nad_1983_To_HARN_Florida and clicked OK.
- Added the new layer cntbnd_utm16 to the TOC
- Inserted two new data frames and named them accordingly, added cntbnd_utm16 to the UTM frame and removed it from the Albers frame
- Created and new layer cntbnd_stateplanen and used NAD 1983 HARN StatePlane North FIPS 0903 (US Feet) as new projection, added it to the third layer: State Plane N
- Opened the attributes on all three layers and changed Area attribute by selecting the calculate geometry option, selected the Area as the property, Used Coordinate System of the Data source option and set to Square Miles as the units, clicked OK
- Arranged the three maps and added all elements, exported as jpeg.